| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Vegas, Nevada in April is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 5.3mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Las Vegas, Nevada are glorious with on balance a hefty 10:50 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 2:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Vegas, Nevada April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Vegas, Nevada:
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 318.9 kms (198.2 miles) WNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 414.1 kms (257.3 miles) WNW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 157.8 kms (98 miles) WNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) W
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) SW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) SW
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) SW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 415.2 kms (258 miles) SSW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 370.9 kms (230.5 miles) N
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 358.3 kms (222.6 miles) N
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) NNE
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 407.1 kms (253 miles) NE
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 232 kms (144.2 miles) ENE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 332.6 kms (206.7 miles) ESE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 418.2 kms (259.9 miles) ESE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) SE
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) SSE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 385.3 kms (239.4 miles) S