| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Vegas, Nevada in July is very, very hot at 32.8 °C (91.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.1 °C (106 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 8.9mm (0.4in) of liquid is transfered across on average 3 days.
- In July the blue above Las Vegas, Nevada is wonderfully radiant with an average of a staggering 12:21 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:20.
- There are approximately 1:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Vegas, Nevada July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Vegas, Nevada:
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 318.9 kms (198.2 miles) WNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 414.1 kms (257.3 miles) WNW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 157.8 kms (98 miles) WNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) W
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) SW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) SW
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) SW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 415.2 kms (258 miles) SSW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 370.9 kms (230.5 miles) N
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 358.3 kms (222.6 miles) N
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) NNE
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 407.1 kms (253 miles) NE
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 232 kms (144.2 miles) ENE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 332.6 kms (206.7 miles) ESE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 418.2 kms (259.9 miles) ESE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) SE
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) SSE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 385.3 kms (239.4 miles) S